Monday, August 29, 2011

Having a Give, Grow, & Gratitude Attitude!

Over the last several months I have been writing blogs on growth and development topics such as Dollar Productive Time (D.P.T.) Working Through your Strengths, Having a Forward Market Mindset, Do you feel S.I.C  When?, and much more.  The topic to which I am about to blog is a very vital to my core value philosophy, both in Business and my personal life.  I call it having the Three G Philosophy (I know with the ever growing technology we have stepped up to 4 G’S) 

Give
Grow
Gratitude 

By applying the Three G Value Philosophy, particular to my business, has developed long lasting client relationships, steady stream of title order referrals and industry professionals, along with increased sales and revenue for my business.  Here are a few examples of Give, Grow, & Gratitude that may generate ideas for you to incorporate in your business.  
Give

  • Give value: For example my Unique Selling Proposition is helping my clients grow their business and deepen their referral relationships by providing growth and development workshops to help increase sales, discover new markets and opportunities for their business, create a proven plan with coaching and accountability, and much more ….
  • Provide tools and resources for your clients; for example, create a directory of services for your clients. This would include your business to business relationships such as carpet services, roofer, plumbing, siding, etc….. Be the go to person for all your clients needs.
  • Give your time and energy to your list of relationships: You’re in sales, educate your clients on how to keep you “top of mind” when it comes to referring your products and services. Your lists of relationships are vital to a steady stream of business.  Trust me, your past clients need a gentle reminder on how to refer you.
Grow
  • Grow and expand your referral network: Leverage your business to business relationships to create new opportunities. For example, collaborative marketing campaigns (Within RESPA guidelines), partnering up on workshop and seminars, blogging, networking, etc…. 
  • Personal Development:  If you’re not growing, then you’re business is not growing.  Take time to Develop yourself through, reading, attending seminars (Like mineJ) sitting down with top business professionals to learn their strategies on becoming successful, gathering industry information, and so on…
  • Lead Generation:  Number one on the list as far as Dollar Productive Time (D.P.T) As the Nike slogan says “Just Do It”. Very easy equation; increased lead generation activity + S.I.C ² = greater sales and referrals for your business. 
Gratitude
  • Grateful for the opportunity: everyday is a day that I am grateful for the opportunity to work with my clients and referral partners.  If it’s by phone or out visiting accounts, I learn something new that assists me in the growth of my business.  By bringing value, such as marketing ideas, industry updates, seminars, etc.., it generally reciprocated through an exchange of information and discussion which generates leads, referrals and new opportunities.
  • Referrals: I am very grateful for the referrals and leads that I receive in my business.  Each one is like gold and is treated with great care. 
  • What I do: I am very grateful for the job and position that I have with All American Title.  I can truly say that I look forward to everyday where I can intertwine my passions and strengths to help others grow their business.  Its rewarding to know that through hearing a client success story, a thank you email, a phone call, or just seeing someone implement an idea to take there business to another level is very rewarding and that I am grateful for. 

Again, by applying the Three G Value Philosophy in business and life ha, in return, created a solid foundation for growth and success.  

Also, don’t forget to have a Positive Market Mindset!  It’s a great time to be in the business!  

Mike 
mike@allamericantitleco.com



No comments:

Post a Comment